This page is still very much under construction...
Never thought we'd see Ocelot flying!
- Week 87 - New speaker wires, & new cockpit lighting wires
- - Run new 10ga wire to new computer outlets in the salon
- - Run new 220vAC lines to both forward cabins & to galley
- Week 100 - Replaced Ocelot's shore-power plug
- Week 119 - New mast wiring
- Week 119 - New anchor winch solenoids
- Week 120 - New LED foredeck lights
220vAC line also run to stbd aft cabin but not hooked up
Up | Rebuild Decks | Transoms | Cockpit Area | Below Waterline | Bimini | Spars | Deck Hardware | Exterior Lockers | Salon | Galley | Cabins | Heads | Interior Floors | Electrical | Maintenance | Weekly Logs 2012 | Weekly Logs 2013
Ocelot Layout | Ocelot's Deck | Cockpit Photos | Inside Ocelot | Kronos 45 Specs | Modifications | Refrigeration | Venezuela Haul Out | Tonga Haul Out | Thai Refit
Cruising Info |
Boat Guests |
Site Map |
Make a Comment
||If our information is useful,
you can help by making a donation
Copyright © 2000‑2017 Contact:
Jon and Sue Hacking -- HackingFamily.com, svOcelot.com.
All rights reserved.